October 21, 2011

first date

Thanks for coming over! Since we're just getting to know each other I'll keep this short. Everyone needs a little spot to share, brag, complain, contemplate and... all other kinds of good verbs. And what better subject(s) to do all that verbing (I tend to makeup words) than interior design, DIY projects and the occasional 'my crazy kids' story. Let's grab a drink and get to know each other.  (and I'll try my best to keep my excessive punctuation and icons in check)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz! Love the new blog! Maybe you'll inspire me to do something besides scotch tape my kids' pictures all over our kitchen walls and allow overflowing baskets of clean but unfolded laundry to be the "pop of color' in my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and can't wait to read and see more!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you sweet talk me! It makes my day!
And please make sure you leave an email address so we can keep the convo going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips