January 9, 2012

tommy smythe get out of my dreams

...and into my car. More cheese at this table please! (I just heard that song this AM so I have to make others suffer with me. You're welcome.)

OK, what was a saying?

Ahh yes, Tommy.

Thru the craziness of getting back into the post-holiday school/work routine and 3 people down with sickness(es) I'm just now getting to my January issue of the beloved House and Home. (this is where you put your hand over your heart)

House and Home January 2012 issue

Tommy Smythe is a genius.  A genius that creates big piles of awesome every day. The kitchen. The red chesterfield. The paint in the powder room.

Get a copy of House and Home and a bottle of wine. Now that's entertainment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips