September 19, 2014

read all about it - new design book titles for the fall


via

via

via

The publishing gods are smiling down on me my friends. Three new design books are getting ready to hit the shelves and they look good. Damn good.

Anna Spiro's first book is in pre-sale right now on her site, Black & Spiro. And if you pre-order, she will sign the book for you. I know, right?! Shipping from Australia is more than the book itself so I'm hoping this will make it to Amazon, but the signed copy would be pretty special.

Tory Burch gets me, as her new book is titled 'In Color'. Preach Tory. And it will be filled with pictures of her fashions, travels and home(S). It will be as close as I will ever get to having drinks over at Tory's house. Pre-order on Amazon.

And finally my dear Sarah is set to release her first book in early November. Pre-order on Amazon and then we can have a book club when it arrives, OK?

Happy reading y'all!

13 comments:

  1. i need some new books- i think they may go on my christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I can't wait to get my hands on Erin Gates - Elements of Style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh!! How fun! Thank you! I called and left the sconces on hold because the sister was not in.....so will call later today!! Thank you so much!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie has the right idea -- put them on the Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up! I need to check this out.

    P/S: Thanks for your lovely comments on my guest bedroom progress! Have a good weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! These are brilliant! Thanks so much, just more to add to the wishlist :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some good design books! One of my favorites....Barbara Westbrook has one coming out in March I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to get Sarah's book - love her! Adding these to my Christmas list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh my latest addiction. Design books. I think that's all I will have on my Christmas list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I order way too many design books and these all look like winners -- although Tory's book will probably be the first I order! Thanks for the head's up. Markham Robert's book is out now too, can't wait to get it! cheers, amal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look gorgeous and are definitely going on my wish list!! I was in barnes&noble this past weekend and was flipping through Lara Spencer's new flea market finds book...I like her too. :) Design books w/a lot of pics and few words are the only books i'm getting through lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you sweet talk me! It makes my day!
And please make sure you leave an email address so we can keep the convo going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips