December 1, 2014

12 days of christmas tour of homes




Happy December everyone! For those that celebrate, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great time in Chicago, but have all come home with nasty head colds and a nice layer of ice on the ground. Winter for sure has arrived.

The countdown to Christmas is officially underway and it is time to get into the spirit with the 12 Days of Christmas Tour of Homes! Jenny from Evolution of Style and Lisa from Shine Your Light have gathered a great group of women that I'm lucky enough to be apart of.  First up is Jenny at Evolution of Style and she has set the bar high, let me tell you. Be sure to check out her beautiful home all holiday'd up, and look at all the great tours still to come. Be sure to get your home ready for the link up on December 16th!

12 Days of Christmas Tour of Homes Schedule:

December 1 - Jenny @ Evolution of Style
December 2 - Amanda @ Amanda Carol Interiors
December 3 - Amanda @ Dixie Delights
December 4 - Pam @ Simple Details
December 5 - Lisa @ Shine Your Light
December 8 - Kris @ Driven by Decor
December 9 - Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles
December 10 - Cyndy @ The Creativity Exchange
December 11 - Elizabeth @ Little Black Door
December 12 - Stacey @ Steward of Design
December 13 - Andrea @ Oak Ridge Revival

AND

December 16 - YOU - Link up your Christmas Home Tour

Now go forth spreading holiday cheer nice and loud for all to hear!

4 comments:

  1. This is a awesome way to get in the Christmas spirit! Thank you ladies! Have a great start to the festivities! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Christmas tours! And bummer about getting sick, I've had one this past week too. Seriously hate being sick--hope you all get better soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I feel like I'm so behind this year. I can't seem to get it in gear which is not like me. I'm usually a machine this time o'year. Looking forward to the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you sweet talk me! It makes my day!
And please make sure you leave an email address so we can keep the convo going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips