June 23, 2014

memory lane and the perfect sunday

Good morning all! I'm hitting the ground running this week by sprinkling myself all over the place today. How's that for a Monday morning visual?

I'm over at my friend Jennifer's sharing my five favorite blog posts. I decided it would be a fun time to pull some older posts out of moth balls so it will be kind of like looking thru an old yearbook.




Click on over and check it out here!

And then be sure to stop by Short and Sweet where I'm talking about my perfect Sunday here. Love that series!



Check back in later this morning as well for a before and after! Like I said, hitting the ground running people.


1 comment:

I love it when you sweet talk me! It makes my day!
And please make sure you leave an email address so we can keep the convo going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips