September 12, 2014

estate sale this weekend


We've made it y'all. Friday has arrived and I've got big plans to celebrate. If you are local, I highly suggest you check out this amazing estate sale. Emma is a friend of mine and helping out a neighbor who lives in a grand old house and has a lifetime full of amazing pieces that he is ready to part with. We are talking three floors of vintage finds, everything from furniture, rugs, fabric, linens, accessories and high quality vintage fashion. You can find more details here.

So St. Louis people, I hope to see you there! Everyone else, cheers to the weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, can't wait to see your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eating my heart out right now ;) Looking forward to seeing what you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't I haven't been to a good estate sale in a loooooong time....I'm starting to have withdrawal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I love shopping vintage. To bad I live so far!!!! Best of luck hunting for treasures!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Instagram, it seems like the estate sale was an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your instagram feed from this place was so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you stuffed your car full! Love the promo ad but the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I have all kinds of pictures all over the house. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you sweet talk me! It makes my day!
And please make sure you leave an email address so we can keep the convo going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips